Wednesday 20 November 2013

Outfit Post: ZARA Furry front sweater











Hi all !
Continuing on the trend of the luxe sweater (as seen in previous blog post) here is my second (and definitely not the last) luxe sweater addition to my wardrobe. I have been waiting for it to get a bit cooler to break it out.
I got this as part of a collection of birthday gifts from Lorenzo. I loved it when I saw it and it reminded me of Victoria Beckham's pony haired versions. I am such a fan of the luxe sweater. I love the idea of taking a sports item, an item of comfort and something usually not classified as fashion and elevating it to an 'IT' status.Pairing a jumper with evening wear such as a heavily beaded, floor sweeping skirt or killer heels is so fresh, still, to me.
I am hoping it is a trend that sticks for a while, as I much prefer the undone vibe than anything heavily thought out or constructed.
Here I have paired the ZARA sweater with my ZARA trf faux leather skirt, knee suede boots from Sportsgirl, boxy bag from H&M and some cool rings I picked up in Primark on my trip to London.A slick of orange lippy, to match the pocket of my bag was final touch!

I am on the look out for my next statement sweater. Any suggestions?

That's all for now,
Love Dani xx

5 comments:

  1. That jumper looks so furry and warm!
    And I LOVE the handbag!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love your sweater! It looks fabulous on you. I was wondering what size it is? I am determined to purchase one now after your lovely post. Thank you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing post! I love it! :)
    Come and join my first INTERNATIONAL giveaway, win a gift of your choice! The rules are really simple. Good luck xx
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/2013/11/international-christmas-giveaway-gift.html

    xx, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sweater!!! And your skirt is amazing too!!


    Thanks for the comment on my blog!!

    xoxo


    http://the-haute-strawberry.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. luvv it! Follow you
    xx
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete